A new protection solution is needed that can provide the following characteristics:
SEPARATION AT THE LEVEL
- Isolate the user’s sensitive work environment on a laptop preventing exposure to network threats
- Protect the user’s sensitive data so it is not compromised even if the laptop is lost
- Allow sensitive corporate assets to be protected from insider threats
- Facilitate monitoring of corporate assets and sensitive data that allow for remote backups, remote upgrades and remote disabling of sensitive data
- Allow seamless operation of existing work environments on commodity laptops without significant loss of user experience
The COVID-19 crisis has caused a prolonged work from home period, with some companies like Twitter and Fujitsu offering workers the opportunity to work from home permanently. While this is relatively easy to state, CIOs and CISOs have to adjust their IT networks to support this environment. For users handling sensitive or classified information, a traditional endpoint system cannot be trusted when leaving the confines of the corporate/classified network.
Traditional operating systems such as Windows, MacOS or Linux/Android that run on endpoints are vulnerable to cyber-attacks, and security updates and anti-virus software cannot be relied on to protect the endpoint. Traditional IT endpoint security solutions rely on either patching the endpoint OS or anti-virus applications that run on the endpoint OS. Either way, a compromised OS allows the threats full access to the endpoint. The sensitive data residing on the endpoint and even the encryption keys that are used to protect the data.
LYNXSECURE SEPARATION KERNEL HYPERVISOR
• One that is not secure, connected to the outside world, and handling clear-text unclassified data
• A second domain used for handling sensitive or classified data, with no connection to the outside world. Any data transfer to and from this domain is controlled and encrypted and any sensitive information that is stored on the endpoint is also encrypted
Both domains can run standard operating systems and applications, but the OS and applications in the secure domain are isolated from any network borne outside threats.
LYNX MULTI-NODE MANAGEMENT
INLINE DISC ENCRYPTION
LYNX SIMPLE APPLICATIONS (LSAs)
Get Evaluation Version
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your information is always considered completely confidential and is not shared with anyone outside of Lynx Software Technologies without your expressed permission.
We respond to these form inputs within 1-2 business days.
The information you provide will help Lynx to better understand your requirements at a high level and enable us to do research on your behalf so that we can be best prepared for our next interaction.