Air Mobility & PAVs
The rapidly emerging Air Mobility and Personal Air Vehicle market is characterized by the race to be first to market. The race has to be tempered however by the ability to build systems that are both safe and secure. Our customers depend on our deep knowledge of flight certification and secure-by-design multi-core system architectures to accelerate their development schedules, facilitate rapid system module refresh, and drive down SWaP-C (Size, Weight and Power, Cost).LEARN MORE
Aerospace, Avionics & Defense
Lynx provides the world’s first COTS 2nd Generation Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) development platform, supporting the opportunity for avionic system integrators to achieve their SWaP (size, weight and power) objectives by adopting multi-core systems, whilst enhancing system security and opening up their supply chains for greater competition to drive down overall system cost.LEARN MORE
Enterprise Cyber Security
To fight modern day malicious threats, security needs to be built-in rather than bolt-on. Lynx offers isolation technology that can be implemented in endpoint and cloud deployments to separate and protect critical enterprise infrastructure. This isolation technology separates sensitive information from the key attack points and denies infiltration and exfiltration attempts.LEARN MORE
- Consolidating and Securing Automotive Software Environments
- Built-In Security for the Internet of Things
- How avionics software technology can help prevent train accidents
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know, Because You Can’t See What You Can’t See (part 1 of 3)
- Safety and security critical software. Chalk and cheese? Or peas in a pod?
- Retrofitting Unmanned Air Vehicles and Ground Control Stations for Increased Functionality and Security
- There are no upcoming events.