Internet of Things (IoT)
As billions of ‘things’ are connected to the internet, a new paradigm of security is required. Lynx offers real-time military-grade security products to protect the edge, the gateway and cloud devices while protecting any sensitive data as it traverses the IoT. Key Markets: Automotive, Industrial, Factory Automation, Medical and Transportation.LEARN MORE
Aerospace, Avionics & Defense
Lynx provides the world’s first COTS 2nd Generation Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) development platform, supporting the opportunity for avionic system integrators to achieve their SWaP (size, weight and power) objectives by adopting multi-core systems, whilst enhancing system security and opening up their supply chains for greater competition to drive down overall system cost.LEARN MORE
Enterprise Cyber Security
To fight modern day malicious threats, security needs to be built-in rather than bolt-on. Lynx offers isolation technology that can be implemented in endpoint and cloud deployments to separate and protect critical enterprise infrastructure. This isolation technology separates sensitive information from the key attack points and denies infiltration and exfiltration attempts.LEARN MORE
- Consolidating and Securing Automotive Software Environments
- Built-In Security for the Internet of Things
- How avionics software technology can help prevent train accidents
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know, Because You Can’t See What You Can’t See (part 1 of 3)
- Safety and security critical software. Chalk and cheese? Or peas in a pod?
- Retrofitting Unmanned Air Vehicles and Ground Control Stations for Increased Functionality and Security
- There are no upcoming events.