In The News:
pr: Lynx unveils secure communications solution for connected car, connected infrastructure, and other safety critical IoT applications
Internet of Things (IoT)
As billions of ‘things’ are connected to the internet, a new paradigm of security is required. Lynx offers real-time military-grade security products to protect the edge, the gateway and cloud devices while protecting any sensitive data as it traverses the IoT. Key Markets: Automotive, Industrial, Factory Automation, Medical and Transportation.LEARN MORE
Enterprise Cyber Security
To fight modern day malicious threats, security needs to be built-in rather than bolt-on. Lynx offers isolation technology that can be implemented in endpoint and cloud deployments to separate and protect critical enterprise infrastructure. This isolation technology separates sensitive information from the key attack points and denies infiltration and exfiltration attempts.LEARN MORE
Aerospace, Avionics & Defense
Lynx provides certified avionics RTOS solutions based on open standards such as POSIX, ARINC and FACE that allow reusability of certified code and systems. The FAA Reusable Software Component (RSC) has only been issued to one RTOS – LynxOS-178 from Lynx Software Technologies. The LynxOS 7.0 RTOS and LynxSecure separation kernel technologies were designed to provide the highest levels of security without compromising performance and real-time determinism.LEARN MORE
- Built-In Security for the Internet of Things
- How avionics software technology can help prevent train accidents
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know, Because You Can’t See What You Can’t See (part 1 of 3)
- Safety and security critical software. Chalk and cheese? Or peas in a pod?
- Retrofitting Unmanned Air Vehicles and Ground Control Stations for Increased Functionality and Security
- Open Standards for Embedded Software
- There are no upcoming events.
Giving developers the safety-certifiable operating system environment that they require to support their safety-critical applications.