We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to join our Customer The position is based out of our San Jose office. We have a flexible hybrid working policy.
Here at Lynx, as a Technical Program Manager, you will manage projects/programs, plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. The goal for the TPM is to manage product development projects to successful completion and customer deployment.
For over 30 years, Lynx Software Technologies (Lynx) has crafted and adapted platform architectures for builders of safety- and/or security-critical systems. Lynx embraced open standards from the beginning, with it’s original real-time operating systems (RTOS).
Lynx is the leader in enabling Mission Critical Edge platforms, combining deterministic real-time performance, security and hardware optimizations of traditional embedded software with the DevSecOps advantages enjoyed by IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader/manager with analytical abilities. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. The candidate is not just a policy maker/spokesperson but drives to get the right things done.
• Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
• Project planning/tracking and management
• Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
• Perform risk management and change management on projects
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
• Communicate clear and concise answers to complex technical questions
• Interface with Engineering teams and cross-functional partners for project requirements and scope
• Motivate and focus a large collaboration to reach challenging goals
• 0-4 years of experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Great ability to multi-task and attention to detail
• Knowledge of project planning principles, deliverables and project planning tools like MS Project (PMP Certification is a plus)
• Ability to work with key stakeholders, both internal and external to the company
• Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
• Work from home option flexibility
• Career growth and opportunities
Lynx Software Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values.