A successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Involved in the design and implementation of network protocol and device driver development on the LynxOS-178 safety-critical RTOS.
- Designing, implementing, testing, and documenting the IPv6 protocol enhancements to a safety-critical network stack running on a LynxOS-178 safety-critical RTOS.
- Adapting and porting IPv6 test software & harness to test IPv6 RFCs
A successful applicant must have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/EE plus a minimum of 8 years of experience required
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux internals, C programming, device drivers and processor architectures required
- Deep proficiency with Network protocols and TCP/IP stack development is essential
- TCP/UDP/IP protocols
- IPv6 protocols
- Knowledge of safety certification like ISO26262, DO178 or EN50128 is a definite plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycles + strong oral, written communication skills required
- Strict adherence to development processes as well as attention to detail is essential
- US citizens only