We are looking for a Jr. Software Engineer to join our team. The position is based out of our San Jose office with the possibility for hybrid flexibility.
We’re looking for an engineer who will play a central role in building and supporting the platforms and services that will power the future of Lynx’s growth. Who will contribute to the production by writing scalable, fault-tolerant, and testable code.
For over 30 years, Lynx Software Technologies (Lynx) has crafted and adapted platform architectures for builders of safety- and/or security-critical systems. Lynx embraced open standards from the beginning, with it’s original real-time operating systems (RTOS).
Lynx is the leader in enabling Mission Critical Edge platforms, combining deterministic real-time performance, security and hardware optimizations of traditional embedded software with the DevSecOps advantages enjoyed by IT infrastructure.
We are looking for a Go developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro-service distributed architecture
• Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
• Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
• Experience with Go based packages and frameworks including:
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux a plus
• Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
• An understanding of writing effective go-test unit-tests, including the setup and use of mock environments
• Familiarity or willing to learn with code versioning tools such as Git
• Fast learner with an ability to adapt techniques based on requirements
• B.S (or equivalent) in Computer Science (CS).
• Masters is preferred but not necessary
• Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
• Work from home option flexibility
• Career growth and opportunities
Lynx Software Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values.