We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join our Customer The position is based out of our San Jose office. We have a flexible hybrid working policy.
Here at Lynx, we are customer driven and focused, the Customer Success Engineer (CSE) plays an important role as the forefront of our efforts to drive customer trust. The CSE will also provide technical troubleshooting assistance for top accounts and provide resolutions to address issues.
For over 30 years, Lynx Software Technologies (Lynx) has crafted and adapted platform architectures for builders of safety- and/or security-critical systems. Lynx embraced open standards from the beginning, with it’s original real-time operating systems (RTOS).
Lynx is the leader in enabling Mission Critical Edge platforms, combining deterministic real-time performance, security and hardware optimizations of traditional embedded software with the DevSecOps advantages enjoyed by IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is hungry to learn, excited to cross-functionally collaborate, driven to deliver optimal customer experiences, and is excited to learn from and teach others. Be willing to ask questions when you’re unsure, and take initiative when you’re passionate about a topic/solution/process.
Being a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, willing to challenge the status quo, and a strong team player. Hyper focused on pushing the envelope with existing customer base by developing and delivering technical content focused on customer enablement.
• Develop strong relationship with accounts and support VP of customer success
• Work with client resources and stakeholders to understand their concerns
• Develop critical playbooks and other collateral focusing on increasing adoption, while searching for additional value through upsell/cross sell opportunities
• Work with Success Team to drive value and customer outcomes across all segments
• Drive internal enablement to Customer Success Manager to help them drive technology adoption at scale through training and building adoption playbooks
• Own and manage client support tickets through to resolution and to the client's satisfaction
• Communicate clear and concise answers to complex technical questions
• Identify gaps in technology adoption and help close those gaps by building a plan to action by communicating them to the development team
• 0-2 years of experience.
• Comfortable navigating Windows and Linux server platforms.
• Good at understanding and explaining networking concepts.
• Great at communicating clear solutions to complex technical questions (bonus points for prior customer facing experience)
• Friendly, motivated and a great team player
• Ability to thrive, hunger to learn
• Bachelor’s Degree Required (Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred)
• Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
• Work from home option flexibility
• Career growth and opportunities
Lynx Software Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values.